top of page
Our core philosophy when it comes to diet and nutrition is to go back to basics. Our society has overcomplicated nutrition to the point where no one truly knows what they should or shouldn’t be eating. The fundamental reason we eat food is to get energy, proteins, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Our individual requirements for energy and nutrients vary depending on our stage of life, activity levels, stress, medical conditions, medications, and many other factors. These basic principles of nutrition can be applied to everyone, no matter how simple or complex an individual’s circumstances. If you choose to work with us, we will teach you about this foundational knowledge of human nutrition and metabolism to help you create your own unique dietary plan. We will encourage you to eat more of the foods that contain the energy and nutrients you need, and less of the foods that don’t. We will also teach you how to understand your body's signals and interpret your own blood tests. We will educate, inspire, and empower you to truly take control of your own health!
Services listed below are delivered online via Zoom video (unless a location is specified). When you are selecting your preferred appointment date/time, you can also select the Ellipse Health Dietitian you wish to work with. Ellipse Health Dietitians are a team of experienced healthcare professionals who are ready to support you - no matter your health ailments or goals! If you have questions or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all NEW patients opting to work with Dr Turton (online via Zoom)350 Australian dollars
- Online meeting (via Zoom) with Tom, Niki or Megan for new patients275 Australian dollars
- For all EXISTING patients opting to work with Dr Turton (online via Zo...275 Australian dollars
- Reset your metabolism, teach your body to burn fat, and be the best ve...795 Australian dollars
- Book with Jessica, Niki or Tom at The Centre for Gastrointestinal Heal...$195-$275
- Book with Jessica or Tom at The Centre for Metabolic Health$195-$275
- A self-paced, multidisciplinary online program by Dr Turton, Dr Field,...$69
Medicare and Private Health Rebates - If you wish to claim using Private Health Insurance, please contact your Health Fund directly and ask whether you are eligible for online nutrition services delivered by a dietitian. If you wish to claim a Medicare rebate, you must contact your GP and ask if you are eligible for a Chronic Disease Management Plan of which you must allocate visits to a dietitian (up to 5 per calendar year). Please let your Ellipse Health Dietitian know if you wish to claim with Private Health or Medicare as you will require an itemised invoice.
bottom of page